Friday, July 20, 2012

Beef Lasagne

King Albert Park- Spinelli Coffee Company.


Janson and I went to King Albert Park (KAP) today and on a impulse entered Spinelli Coffee Company (Right beside Mcdonalds) . The first thing that hits us was the fragrant smell of freshly grounded coffee and a table with 6-8 different kinds of cakes. And we are not talking about your average blackforest or cheese cakes, we are talking about freshly baked (and still hot!) apple crumble and lemon cake. We had to resist because we came in to try the beef lasagne and Egg and toast. 

Although it took rather long for the food to come, I didn't realized it took a long time at all. Maybe it was the company or more likely the atmosphere. It was so calming and relaxed (I'm making it my new favorite study place) and that's why i didn't realize it took so long although it took more than 45mins to come. The beef lasagne was delicious! The beef sauce, cheese and pasta came together in harmony, it was really good although it was quite expensive, at a price of $9.80 (Frown)! I have to admit, I'm not a salad person, unlike Janson, so i didn't really enjoy the salad. 

Overall I will give this dish a 4.5 out of 5 stars. This with a cup of vanilla latte and I'm in heaven. I will definitely come back for more! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment