Sunday, July 15, 2012

Subway Eat Fresh! Eat Healthy!

Beef Pastrami Sub!

Beef Pastrami Sub <3
Hey everyone out there! Here's my review on what I had in my school.


Recently, I had my Beef Pastrami Sub from a Subway outlet in my school "Makan Place" (the largest canteen in NP), since it's back this time round. And I ordered a set meal which comes together with a choice of either a soft drink and cookies or a soft drink with chips, so I felt like having some extra food going into my stomach and I chose the Doritos Nacho Cheese chip and passion fruit tea drink!


Usually, I would prefer Hearty Italian bread which gives a outer layer of crisp. With that, subway adds on to normal cheese, meat, fresh tomato, lettuce, barbecue sauce and not forgetting the pepper which brings out the taste of the beef. Overall, the combination I had weren't too bad as it was slightly salted and it's really tasty. Do try this before it's over!


Moreover, I have some ratings to give too!
Food-o-meter: 8/10
Mouthfuls: 10
Course: Main
Health rating: 8/10
Price: $8.15


And for friends who are much more into facts, here you go:
"Nutrition facts on Beef Meat"
"N.F. on the whole Sub"


Last but not least, I hope to hear from you friends if so happen you tried it. :D
Also, I've heard that Subway is giving away free Beef Pastrami!!! https://www.facebook.com/SubwaySingapore

Did you get yourself a Beef Pastrami sub? Let us know in the comments below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment