Sunday, July 29, 2012

Waffle @ Library Cafe

I went to the Library Cafe during my break and decided to have a Chocolate Waffle and a cup of Chocolate Ice Blended. (Yes, I'm indeed a Chocolate Lover!)

The waffle costs $1.50 while the drink costs $2.20.

The waffle took approximately 10 mins to be ready. It was piping hot when it was given to me! Loved how the waffle was crunchy and yet had a really milky taste. However, the filling was a disappointment. It was too little, and wasn't spread out evenly. I would give the waffle a rating of 2.5/5. It's quite a good buy if you were to be looking out for something to just fill your tummy! Maybe, to avoid dissapointment, you could ask for extra fillings! ;)

The drink was a perfect companion together with the waffle. It was heavenly! Be sure to grab a cup before lecture! It would definitely spice up a mundane day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment