Thursday, July 26, 2012

Otah Thick Toast @ Atrium's Toast Box

Otah Thick Toast Set sold at ToastBox which costs $4.20.

I've never been a breakfast person all my life till I came to Poly. ToastBox had a variety of Breakfast Sets that attracted my attention. The best part's that it's available right here, at Ngee Ann Poly! Awesome, eh?

I've always loved Otah by itself, but never did I once imagine that there would be something called Otah Toast. Being the adventurous sort, I decided to try it and I never regreted my decision.

The toast was not too hard nor soft. It was just nice. And the Otah was really fresh. It didn't smell fishy and was definitely really spicy! (Yes, I'm a spice lover. :D) I had to wait for a good 10 minutes, but I guess it was worth the wait.  

There's something I love about the eggs in ToastBox! We don't t have to wait for 7 minutes to let the eggs be boiled like how we need it to be in Munch. In ToastBox, when it's given to us, it's already boiled and ready to be eaten.

The Milo was really thick and not the least diluted. However, if you're more of the hot drinks kinda person, you should get either Coffee or Tea, which would entitle you to get your set meal at $3.90!

Are you guys convinced enough to get your Mouth Watering Breakfast there? HEAD DOWN TO TOASTBOX NOW! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment