Sunday, July 29, 2012

Noodles @ Munch

Noodles @ Munch that costs $3.20.

Munch, also known as Canteen 1 previously is one of the most convenient canteens around. We can't say much about it being crowded as almost all the canteen are quite populated during peak hours like Lunch times. I'm sure no one would disagree with me! My block is quite centralized and so, for lunch, I decided to head to Munch. All the shops were equally crowded and so, I decided to try something out of the ordinary. (I'm quite a regular at the Ayam Panggang stall there!) Hence, I decided to try the Noodles there!

These Noodles are something very ordinary. Just like the Maggi Noodles that all of can cook in the comfort of our very own homes. However here comes the twist! Together with the noodles, we would be able to pick 2 sticks of fried food/vegetables. There's quite a variety. On top of that, the noodles is served with Barbecue Sauce and Mayo. (As shown in the picture.)

I admit. I'm quite a Maggie Lover, so I loved the Noodles! The noodles are cooked with Egg. As you would all have known I'm a spice lover! Thus, I went on to get the Curry Flavoured Noodles. However, they have flavors like Kimchi and Chicken.

This meal's definitely a simple one, but it would definitely fill your tummy! Hurry head down to Munch tomorrow to try this! :)

1 comments:

landiceyard said...

NJ Sports Betting 2021 - DrMCD
What 제주도 출장마사지 Are 강원도 출장샵 the Different 원주 출장안마 Types of Bet? Learn about 양산 출장마사지 betting on sports online and see how NJ bettors NJ gambling laws 사천 출장안마 and regulations are a different game.

Post a Comment