Sunday, July 29, 2012

Subway Tuna Sandwich.

Tuna sandwich from Subway @ Makan Place

"Welcome to Subway!" the greeting from the crew members from the most popular and healthy fast food restaurant in Singapore, in Ngee Ann! What I love about subway is that you get to customize you own sandwich and it's still healthy. 

Tuna in six inched Parmesan Oregano with extra bacon, lettuce, tomato and cucumber, honey mustard and red wine vinaigrette only cost $5. Needless to say, this is delicious and very appetizing. 

Also, you're served by the cheerful crew members, who will brighten up your day. I would give a rating of 4 out of 5.

Is your taste buds urging for some subway? So don't wait and head down to Makan Place!

1 comments:

Sebastian said...

Personally, I am always confused when I try to order from Subway. Personally, I rather buy a sandwich from Splash N Decker. However, subway is a great way to "personalize" your sandwich.

Post a Comment